[WMCEE-l] Fwd: Join Wikipedia & Education User Group

Filip Maljkovic dungodung at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 22:49:29 CET 2018

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	Join Wikipedia & Education User Group
Date: 	Mon, 29 Oct 2018 22:48:39 +0100
From: 	Filip Maljkovic <dungodung at gmail.com>
Education <education at lists.wikimedia.org>, The Education Collaborative
(Public List) <education-collab at lists.wikimedia.org>

Hi everyone,

Wikipeda & Education User Group [1] was formally approved recently and
we have started with our work! We want to help facilitate, support, and
advocate for educational work in the Wikimedia community and if you want
to support us in that, please join our user group by filling in a simple
form. [2]

We from the group's board are still in the process of setting things up
for the user group, but we want as many people as possible joining us,
especially people that believe that Wikimedia belongs in education,
because there's a lot of education things to do in our movement.

Also, don't let the user group's name fool you: we support all Wikimedia
projects and all Wikimedians and Wikimedia friends are welcome! :)

Cheers,
Filip Maljković
Wikipedia & Education User Group Membership Admin

[1] https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia_%26_Education_User_Group

[2] https://goo.gl/forms/lPURTqy3wAOtM0B13