[WMCEE-l] Movement Strategy Process Working Groups + Q&A

Kaarel Vaidla kvaidla at wikimedia.org
Fri Jun 22 16:23:35 CEST 2018

*Dear CEE colleagues,I am writing to you in relation to the call for
participation in the Strategy Process Working Groups [1] and would like to
encourage you to apply and participate to ensure that perspectives from
different parts of the region will be well presented in these discussions.
If you have any questions regarding the process and the Working Group
model, please do not hesitate to reach out and ask!I am also offering a Q&A
session regarding the process this Sunday, June 24th 1800 CEST, 1900 EEST,
1930 IRDT. Let me know about your participation in Doodle poll [2].Looking
forward to hearing your feedback and supporting your participation!Have a
nice continuation to your week!*--
*Kaarel Vaidla*
Process Architect for
Wikimedia Movement Strategy