[WMCEE-l] CEE Spring 2018?

Toni Ristovski toni91ehrlich at gmail.com
Wed Jan 31 20:52:10 CET 2018

Dear All,

I would like to inform that Shared Knowledge this year decide to include
CEE Spring in our annual plan, so we have own funds for prizes, and we will
not ask for reimbursements this year.

As well, this year CEE Spring will include at least one photographic
collaboration with some CEE country (see Macedonia-Brazil photographic
collaboration
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Shared_Knowledge/Projects/Macedonia-Brazil_photographic_collaboration>),
and contacting various communities/minorities with own organizations from
CEE region in Macedonia to held at least one edit-a-thon.

I propose to use this kind of new collaborations on Facebook-page to be
used in upcoming CEE Spring as well.

Toni
Shared Knowledge