[WMCEE-l] CEE Spring 2018?

vassia atanassova vassia.atanassova at gmail.com
Tue Jan 30 09:49:02 CET 2018

/* Edit conflict with Philip :)) */

Yes, there are such plans from team who last year were international
organizers (except for several people who opted out due to other
committments). This currently includes  Philip Kopetzky, Martins
Brunenieks, Andrei Cipu, Liam Wyatt, Natalia Szafran-Kozakowska, Marek
Stelmasik and me. We are happy to accept on board new people in the
international organizing team, which means support in preparing the grant
proposal, discussion with the international and local organizers, writing a
blog post or two, and help with the reporting.
The deadline for submiting the grant turned out to be actually rather
close: 31 January. Would you like to commit in this, or a later stage?

Vassia

On Tue, Jan 30, 2018 at 2:46 AM, KuboF Hromoslav <kubof.hromoslav at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi all!
>
> Just a quick question: is it planned to internationally organize CEE
> Spring 2018? There is no info on Meta: https://meta.wikimedia.
> org/wiki/Wikimedia_CEE_Spring
>
> Regards!
> KuboF Hromoslav
> Slovakia / Esperanto

Imagine a world in which every human being can freely share the sum of all
knowledge.
Help us make it a reality!  http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Donate