[WMCEE-l] Some toughs about the scope, selection of participants and official language of the CEE Meetings.

Ilya Korniyko intracer at gmail.com
Sat Sep 30 21:04:48 CEST 2017

Hi Tomasz,
Regarding Russian as second official language of the Meetings, Wikimedia
Ukraine has placed a bid to hold a 2018 meeting in Lviv and I'm not willing
to discuss the reasons but personally I'm almost certain that it's
impossible for Wikimedia Ukraine to organize an event with Russian as an
official language. I also believe there will be serious discussion with
strong position to boycott the meeting if other country decides for this.

Regards,
Ilya