[WMCEE-l] Fwd: [Wikimedia-l] Join us for a conversation with Wikimedia Foundation Board of Trustee candidates

attolippip attolippip at gmail.com
Sat May 6 11:21:39 CEST 2017

Dear all,

This Sunday May 7th at 17:00 UTC (10:00 Pacific) please find time to watch
a discussion with the candidates currently running for the community
selected spots on the Wikimedia Foundation Board of Trustees. There will be
an event of Youtube and a back channel will be set up for conversation on
the #wikimedia-office IRC channel on Freenode. You can read James
Alexander's letter below.

Best regards,
antanana