[WMCEE-l] Wikiexperiments

Toni Ristovski toni91ehrlich at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 21:45:05 CET 2016

Dear all,

On the behalf of Shared Knowledge, I want to inform you that tomorrow
starts unique challenge writing descriptions of all language versions in
CEE Region for chemistry and physics experiments
<https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Wikiexperiments>, conducted
from Shared Knowledge in 2016.

These educational videos will be very helpful for students and anyone
interested in understanding some general concepts in physics and in
chemistry.

So, we are starting this challenge when everybody to translate description
of 25 videos in physics and 20 more in chemistry in own language and also
to include those videos with appropriate description into their Wikipedia.

Already exist description on Macedonian and English (in some cases on other
languages), but it is necessary to be filled on other languages.

Please read our project page
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Shared_Knowledge/Projects/Wikiexperiments>,
where you can find more information about this.

Every participation is welcome.

If you have some questions, don`t hesitate to write me :)

Toni Ristovski

Ehrlich91

Shared Knowledge