[WMCEE-l] European Science Photo Competition 2015 [must read!]

Strainu strainu10 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 15:53:57 CEST 2015

Frankly, I was looking for a more step-by-step explanation: what
should we do to involve speakers of a certain language in the contest
without too much involvement from WIkipedians. Basically I want a
checklist that I can link upon when announcing this opportunity to my
Village Pump, so we can see if you can cover it by 11/1.

Can you help with that?

Thanks,
   Strainu