[WMCEE-l] (no subject)

Nikola Kalchev nikola.kalchev at gmail.com
Sat Nov 28 15:54:56 CET 2015

Dear Wikimedians from Central and Eastern Europe,

We have created a calendar for days, on which communities from the region
would like to raise awareness about some issue, or day, or commemoration in
their country[1], because it is important to remember. We learned about
Holodomor day today, and do not have time to react well in our social media
pages and blogs, etc.

By filling out this calendar with the days and reasons for awareness
raising about your country, you will help all social media teams from the
region to prepare a better coverage for what matters to you. By promoting
encyclopaedic information about important issues, our societies will be
informed better. Please take your time to fill the calendar with life.

Best regards,
Лорд Бъмбъри / Nikola Kalchev
Wikimedians of Bulgaria

[1]