[WMCEE-l] Archives Challenge

Vojtěch Dostál vojtech.dostal at wikimedia.cz
Wed Nov 4 20:13:50 CET 2015

This is a great idea! The problem was that not enough pictures were
categorized and used, the solution is crowdsourcing it. I feel the
"100wikidays" spirit behind this and I like it.

Also let me appreciate the fact that more and more wonderful ideas like
this are coming out of the CEE region. Finally we're becoming an
influential think-tank of the Wikimedia movement!

Vojtěch Dostál

předseda rady / chairman of the board
Wikimedia Česká republika / Wikimedia Czech Republic
http://www.wikimedia.cz
Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/Wikimedia.CR> | Twitter
<https://twitter.com/Wikimedia_CR> | Newsletter <http://eepurl.com/FsHJr>