[WMCEE-l] Archives Challenge

Anna Koval akoval at wikimedia.org
Wed Nov 4 20:03:37 CET 2015

Thanks for this announcement, Nikola.

My compliments to the Wikimedians of Bulgaria on this innovative challenge.

You caught my interest with the invitation to time travel, but you hooked
me with the beautiful photographs.

What a generous gift from the Bulgarian Archives. What a benefit to the
Wikimedia Projects.

Sincerely,

Anna Koval, M.Ed.
Manager, Wikipedia Education Program