[WMCEE-l] Own country

Mykola Kozlenko mycola-k at ukr.net
Sat Mar 21 17:41:02 CET 2015

I think that we decided not to promote articles about your own country.
People write about Greece in Greek or about Estonia in Estonian anyway - so there is no need for any additional motivation here. We have two countries each week - so if one of them is yours, you just promote the other one only.
If there is a problem with Russia, I think we just need to find one more country to join CEE Spring and put them in pair with Russia. Better late than never - anyone still hesitating whether to join or not?
Mykola WMUA