[WMCEE-l] Final schedule?

Mykola Kozlenko mycola-k at ukr.net
Thu Mar 19 01:06:28 CET 2015

Actually I think that we should also include countries with good lists but without local page (like Romania or Greece) rather than countries with local pages and poor article lists. Those two countries definitely deserve to have articles created about them...
I have also a question concerning Montenegro and Cyprus... what do we consider local pages for them? I know that's an evil question, but those are the only two countries of the region without local languages and... hm, political problems around these languages, thus we should either consider they have local pages (a Serbian one for Montenegro and a Turkish one for Cyprus) or not?
Anyway we have three spots so far (Latvia appears twice; Russia and Turkey can be coupled with some small countries). I will try to reach the communities that are late (at least their CEE Meeting attendees) tomorrow and we'll see if someone else joins within the next two days.
Mykola