[WMCEE-l] Final schedule?

Tomasz Ganicz polimerek at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 22:59:52 CET 2015

Never mind who, I just tried to create new schedule covering all countries
which are actually on the list:

https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Talk:Wikimedia_CEE_Spring_2015/Timeframe

It is basically alphabetical - 2 countries per week - except the bottom of
the list - I propose to give Russia and Turkey exclusive weeks as they are
two largest countries by the number of inhabitants - 143 and 75 milions,
and last week will be for Ukraine and Poland together - which are 3rd and
4th countries by the number of inhabitants   45 and 38 milions. Have no
better idea - hope it is somehow fair and "politically correct" :-) What do
you think?

--
Tomek "Polimerek" Ganicz
http://www.ganicz.pl/poli/