[WMCEE-l] CEE Spring - schedule

Mykola Kozlenko mycola-k at ukr.net
Tue Mar 10 02:42:21 CET 2015

I think that even better concept will be promoting to edit articles about own countries abroad :)

For example, we already had a similar project with Greece last year - Wikimedia Ukraine had an edit-a-thon with Institute of Ellinstics to promote editing articles about Greece in Ukrainian. We might be interested in organising something similar with other institutions (e.g. Instytut Polski for Poland or Österreich-Bibliothek for Austria), and we may try to organise something with Ukrainian Cultural Centres abroad, although we are pretty sure that 2-8 May are the worst possible dates for them.
Has anyone already arranged workshops/edit-a-thons about in their countries other CEE countries?
Mykola WMUA