[WMCEE-l] CEE Spring - schedule

Tomasz Ganicz polimerek at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 23:49:17 CET 2015

Maybe "promotion weeks" is good compromise. I mean - in those Wikipedias
which decided to have one/two countries weeks - may simply coordinate this
weeks according to the proposed schedule, when on others they may use the
schedule as a suggestion to promote editing on selected countries in a
given time without hard-pushing editors.

I think - there should also be a general "gentelman agreement" not to
promote to edit articles about own countries - as the idea of the contest
is to write about others.

>>> http://www.ganicz.pl/poli/