[WMCEE-l] CEE Spring - schedule

Mykola Kozlenko mycola-k at ukr.net
Mon Mar 9 20:50:53 CET 2015

This really depends on what works better in each wiki.  From the experience of Ukrainian Wikipedia, one week is not enough to get a good coverage of the topic - people need at least two or three weeks to find out what is the current topic, find materials and contribute.
The main benefit of schedule is, in my view, the possibility to organise country-related events. For example, if Poland is on 25 April - 1 May, will it be possible to organise workshops with Polish Institutes (Instytut Polski) in different countries - or at least get some promotion from them - during this period? It would be much easier to coordinate this if there is a particular period dedicated to a country, but in this case we need to adjust dates (for example, I can say that Ukrainian organisations are unlikely to organise something on 2-8 May, as this is a "dead" period due to holidays).
Mykola WMUA