[WMCEE-l] CEE Spring - schedule

Papuass papuass at enkurs.org
Mon Mar 9 20:26:23 CET 2015

Hello!

If I remember correctly, there was an idea to encourage covering all
countries of a region by requiring contestants to contribute articles about
every country, to qualify for the prizes. However I agree that having a
dedicated week for each country can increase its visibility. I suggest that
we use these weekly topics, but there are no weekly deadlines.

 Papuass

>>> http://www.ganicz.pl/poli/