[WMCEE-l] CEE Spring - schedule

Mykola Kozlenko mycola-k at ukr.net
Mon Mar 9 17:31:57 CET 2015

Hi Tomasz,
It is not clear how we can impose this schedule.
In Ukrainian Wikipedia we will have an article contest promoting all CEE countries at the same time, but we are planning to accept articles about all countries during the entire contest. Having such restriction will mean that we will have to disqualify articles written during the "wrong" week, which seems to be a very bad idea - for example, we will have problems attracting people interested in just one particular country as they will have only one week to create their articles.
I think we can make targeted promotion for some countries (e.g. on the week of 25 April - 1 May in all wikis we promote Poland and Serbia), but without making a restriction on articles about other countries during this period.
Mykola WMUA