[WMCEE-l] CEE Spring - schedule

aktron at centrum.cz aktron at centrum.cz
Sun Mar 8 21:52:24 CET 2015

Hmm

This sounds interesting... Although, I have to say I would rather see more fredom and "blending in" when it comes to the region.... But another question of course is, if this would be an idea that will bring some results... I am just thinking and writing... don't get me wrong...

Just a comical interlude - is there a particular interest in having the Czech week concluded by the General Assembyl of WMCZ that we concidentally decided to have on Apr 11?

Aktron

> Od: Tomasz Ganicz <polimerek na gmail.com>
> Komu: A list for Wikimedians from Central and Eastern Europe <wmcee-l na tools.wikimedia.pl>
> Datum: 08.03.2015 19:11
> Předmět: [WMCEE-l] CEE Spring - schedule

Hi,

As the idea is to start CEE Spring on March 21 - it is very high time to decide about the schedule if we are about to coordinate local contests.

It seems that at the moment we have 13 countries which provided almost finished lists of articles and 14 Wikipedias where local CEE Spring pages have been created. I can assume that maybe 2-3 more countries will join - so we may have roughly 15-17 local contest. Two weeks of March + April + May = 10 weeks, so it seems that we have 2 countries/Wikipedias per week.

As the original idea was to coordinate weeks - I suggest to do it in alphabetic order. So, I created possible schedule:

https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Talk:Wikimedia_CEE_Spring_2015/Timeframe <https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Talk:Wikimedia_CEE_Spring_2015/Timeframe>

which has actually 6 vacancies.

Any other ideas?

--