[WMCEE-l] CEE Wiki Camp 2015

Kiril Simeonovski kiril.simeonovski at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 09:20:01 CET 2015

Hi Filip,

This is a very good remark. Maybe it's better to reserve one vacancy per
country for the best contributor, while the other for experienced
Wikimedians who may bring their experience in running the other activities.
After all, our goal is to provide the global community with benefits from
our fruitful activities and participation of very experienced Wikimedians
appears to be inevitable.

Best,
Kiril