[WMCEE-l] CEE Wiki Camp 2015

Kiril Simeonovski kiril.simeonovski at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 09:13:00 CET 2015

Hi Balázs,

Great to hear about the annual Wiki Camp of Wikimedia Hungary. We would be
happy if anyone from Hungary would be able to participate in this Wiki Camp.

You are right that the weather may be very hot during this time of the
year. But we can mitigate the effects from the heat by organising
activities (e.g. Wikiexpeditions, photographic hunts) in the mountainous
regions where the weather is milder and keep the evenings for sightseeing
in the cities.

Best regards,
Kiril