[WMCEE-l] CEE Wiki Camp 2015

Kiril Simeonovski kiril.simeonovski at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 08:54:15 CET 2015

Hi Jan,

Yes. The initial idea was to reward the best contributors from Wikimedia
CEE Spring 2015 participation in the camp. However, we have not defined it
yet whether we are going to reward all vacancies for the best contributors
in the project or we are going to also invite other Wikimedians who can
bring their experience in organising the scheduled events. It is a valid
matter of discussion and I hope we will make the most appropriate decision.

Best regards,
Kiril