[WMCEE-l] WMCEE Spring 2015 online meeting

Kaarel Vaidla kaarel at wikimedia.ee
Wed Jan 28 17:27:09 CET 2015

Dear Laura Hale,

I apologize for not seeing the question in time! We did a Skype call
without any video and it worked out fine for 15 participants. We also use
text chat and there is live protocolling on IRC freenode #wmcee.
You can find the memo of first discussion here:
http://etherpad.wikimedia.org/p/WMCEE_Spring_2015_Meeting_2

Best regards,
Kaarel Vaidla
Wikimedia Eesti