[WMCEE-l] WMCEE Spring 2015 online meeting

Kaarel Vaidla kaarel at wikimedia.ee
Tue Jan 27 12:47:25 CET 2015

Dear WMCEE Spring colleagues,

Hereby I announce that the online meeting for the Wikimedia CEE Spring
organisation team will take place tomorrow (*the 28th of January 2015*).
There will be *2 discussion groups for the meeting*, as to get as much
people involved (some of us have other engagements during the daytime and
others are not available during the evenings).
The first group will start the discussion *12:00 CET *(13:00 EET, 14:00
MSK, 15:00 AMT/AZT, 17:00 ALMT, 3:00 PST).
The second group will start the discussion *18:00 CET *(19:00 EET, 20:00
MSK, 21:00 AMT/AZT, 23:00 ALMT, 9:00 PST).
During the discussion both *Skype call* and *IRC* will be used. *Wikimedia
Eesti will be responsible for moderating* the groups, however all
contributions to the etherpad protocol
<http://etherpad.wikimedia.org/p/WMCEE_Spring_2015_Meeting_2> are more than
welcome!
Thank you for your kind attention!