[WMCEE-l] GAC/IEG application block

Kaarel Vaidla kaarel at wikimedia.ee
Tue Jan 27 03:05:54 CET 2015

Dear all,

As a result of this discussion about article lists I have *updated the FAQ
list of the WMCEE Spring
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_CEE_Spring_2015/FAQ>*. I hope
that this provides a summary of the discussion and provided solutions.
Nevertheless, I will be more than happy to correct the answers, if I have
misinterpreted or misunderstood the general direction of the discussion.
Thank you for your kind attention!

Best regards,
Kaarel Vaidla
Wikimedia Eesti