[WMCEE-l] GAC/IEG application block

Mykola Kozlenko mycola-k at ukr.net
Tue Jan 27 00:58:40 CET 2015

We definitely should not exclude articles that are not on our lists. Lists should be just a good guideline - as many people noticed, it is quite hard to find 10 most famous Albanians if you have little prior knowledge of the country. Of course, all relevant articles should be accepted, no matter whether they are on the list or not.
Mykola aka NickK
WMUA