[WMCEE-l] GAC/IEG application block

Kiril Simeonovski kiril.simeonovski at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 00:44:23 CET 2015

I agree with Mykola. It would be much better to focus on relevant topics
rather than well written articles. Our readers do not take into account the
quality of articles when searching for topics of interest nor it becomes
more accessible if it's in s good shape. From my experience, there are many
quality articles (FAs or GAs) with very little page views compared to
articles with much worse quality but covering more relevant topics.

In general, the lists of articles are good guidelines but they don't
prevent some users to edit articles that are not listed. What are we going
to do then? I suppose that we're not going to punish them and disregard
their contribution.

Best regards,
Kiril