[WMCEE-l] GAC/IEG application block

Jernej Polajnar jernej.polajnar at kabelnet.net
Mon Jan 26 14:01:16 CET 2015

I'm not sure that formalizing too much would be beneficial
for this contest. 100 seems like a reasonable general
range, but I wouldn't sanction communities that include a
bit more or a bit less. Secondly, main <topic> of
<country> articles tend to be poorly developed in my
experience. Instead, I'd go with a mix of core subjects
and subjects that are simply <i>interesting</i> (and well
described in some Wikipedias already) but would normally
not make it in a list of 100 most important - at the
discretion of each country's editors, of course. After
all, we want to attract as wide contributor base as
possible.

Jernej
Yerpo at slwiki

>>> http://hu.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikip%C3%A9dia:Wikim%C3%A9dia_Magyarorsz%C3%A1g/Lengyel_sz%C3%B3cikk%C3%ADr%C3%B3_verseny