[WMCEE-l] GAC/IEG application block

Zana Strkovska 777.zana at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 19:11:18 CET 2015

Jan, I agree with you.

Vojtěch, edit-a -thon would be bad idea for WKMK at least. We have many
editors who would like to contribute, but they live in other places. We had
two edit-a-thons till now, and they said they cannot participate. More
appropriate would be if everyone could create an article from their home.

Regards,
Zana