[WMCEE-l] GAC/IEG application block

Vojtěch Dostál vojtech.dostal at wikimedia.cz
Wed Jan 21 18:26:39 CET 2015

I like Kaarel's idea of organizing as many semi-independent events as
possible. (Or at least I hope I understand him right, I did not take part
in the CEE meeting in December). It is a more experimental approach and
will lead to more diverse results. It would be nice if each country or
chapter does at least something small, an edit-a-thon for example, centered
on the CEE region.

If any of the chapters, who suggested this event, can provide a 'chief'
coordinator, that would be great. We need someone to push the agenda
forward, who will coordinate all these events and maintain the website
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_CEE_Spring_2015>, as well as
write a final report on what we all did. Am I right?

good luck

Vojtěch Dostál

místopředseda / vice-chairman
Wikimedia Česká republika / Wikimedia Czech Republic
http://www.wikimedia.cz
Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/Wikimedia.CR> | Twitter
<https://twitter.com/Wikimedia_CR> | Newsletter <http://eepurl.com/FsHJr>