[WMCEE-l] GAC/IEG application block

Zana Strkovska 777.zana at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 18:04:10 CET 2015

Dear all,

I understand Susanna's idea as she explained: in one  month ALL CEE
countries wikipedians will write articles about the same chosen country. -
I like that idea. I think that some day / year if we reach the limit of
articles about CEE countries, we could continue with other continent's
countries. This project is ongoing for years, in that way.

But as Kaarel is concerned that this format would decreased participation,
maybe we could vote, or think again. I could understand his concerning as:
what if in some Wikipedia articles about chosen country for that month / or
weeks already exist?
That would be the problem.

Just a thoughts.

Regards,