[WMCEE-l] GAC/IEG application block

Tomasz Ganicz polimerek at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 16:04:33 CET 2015

One month per country - or maybe 2 weeks - if there are more countries,
seems interesting. Regarding Wikicamp - Tomek Bladyniec is plainning to
organise one near Polish-Belarussian border:

https://pl.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikiob%C3%B3z_2015

Se we might think to expand it to be more international?

Cheers,

Tomek "Polimerek" Ganicz
http://www.ganicz.pl/poli/