[WMCEE-l] CEE Meeting 2014 survey results

Mykola Kozlenko mycola-k at ukr.net
Thu Apr 2 22:35:49 CEST 2015

Dear all,
We have published the results of the post-conference survey from CEE Meeting 2014: https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_CEE_Meeting_2014/Survey_results
You were 24 to fill in the survey and we would like to thank all those who took time and answered the survey, your feedback is very valuable and it will help both organise better events in Ukraine and organise a better CEE Meeting next year.
We are happy that all of you found that this event was useful and that most of you were satisfied with the organisation. On the other hand, we understand that the organisation was a bit extreme and that some things (in particular concerning programme and facilitation) could have been done better. In all cases we thank those who highlighted both good and bad things about the conference, as you helped to evaluate it objectively.
We are also glad to see that all attendees reported having learned something and that most of you are planning to work on new projects and collaborations, so we are looking forward to further cooperation!
In addition, you can also find the ranking of most useful and least useful sessions as well as a list of ideas of improvement - we hope some of them will be helpful for Estonian CEEM 2015 team, although I am afraid they will not be able to get a few more Asafs as one participant suggested :)
Thank you again for your participation in CEEM and for your feedback!
Best regards, Mykola Kozlenko Wikimedia Ukraine