[WMCEE-l] CEE meeting 2013?

Kiril Simeonovski kiril.simeonovski at gmail.com
Tue Sep 24 18:57:31 CEST 2013

Since nobody has commented for two days and we really lack of time until
the conference, it seems like it's time to conclude the schedule and upload
the official one. Two members have already supported my proposal, which is
far from enough but convincing support. Please be more active!

Best regards,

Kiril