[WMCEE-l] CEE meeting 2013?

Raul Veede raul.veede at gmail.com
Thu Sep 19 15:25:44 CEST 2013

Again: any news about the program? Perhaps some comments about the travel?
It's time to book the tickets and there is still no information. I'd very
much like to know if I should book the tickets for Thursday morning or
Wednesday evening, or how and when we could get from Vienna to Modra and
back. It's easy to get all that information about larger cities but in the
case of Modra, the organization team could really help. If, of course,
there is a team - after all, the last discussion here was 13 days ago,
we've had two weeks of silence.

Raul,
worried,
WMEE