[WMCEE-l] CEE meeting 2013?

Michal Matúšov michal.matusov at wikimedia.sk
Fri Sep 6 10:57:27 CEST 2013

Hi!

Kiril, thanks for your help! I have already invited AffCom and Wikidata,
and have proposals for WM education program and human-assisted machine
translation as well. Also, feel free to add new topic of your interest
(I am sure I don't know all possible WM topics). We want to provide
program eligible for needs and interest of our CEE affiliations ad
communities so we are listening.

Regards!

06.09.2013 01:20 odosielateľ napísal:

> I can easily make a draft version of the programme extracted from the proposals on the discussion page [1]as I did last year.
>
> Best,
>
> Kiril
>
> On Fri, Sep 6, 2013 at 1:16 AM, Kiril Simeonovski <kiril.simeonovski na gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi to all,
>
> I'd like to direct your attention to the discussion page for this year's conference programme, which includes several topics with supporting votes by the community members and the potential attendees. Please note that this was very similar to what we did last year and could be used as a nice starting point to create the programme for this year as well. I think it's time to conclude it and start finding people who are interested to facilitate these sessions. But first, we need to launch an announcement before doing anything.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Kiril
>
> On Thu, Sep 5, 2013 at 12:06 PM, Tomasz Ganicz <polimerek na gmail.com> wrote:
> I've just browsed the meta and found application draft:
>
> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Grants:Wikimedia_Slovakia/Wikimedia_CEE_Meeting_2013 [2]
>
> There is still many crucial information missing here - especially budget.
>
> 2013/9/5 Tomasz Ganicz <polimerek na gmail.com>:
>
>> Acutally I have not seen this application... I suggested that I can
>> help to improve it but first - the organisers must prepare the draft
>> version of it. Bear in mind that it takes around 1 month from
>> submitting the application to get the final decision of WMF.
>>
>> 2013/9/5 Michal Matúšov <michal.matusov na wikimedia.sk>:
>>> Hi. I am sorry for the impression that nothing is organising. There is
>>> communication outside of this mailing list, for ekz. Tomasz Ganicz
>>> (Polimerek) have accepted to help with / control an grant application but he
>>> wasn't added to Meta page list. About application letters for visa we are
>>> working with our partner E na I.
>>>
>>> Regards!
>>>
>>> 04.09.2013 13:06 odosielateľ napísal:
>>>
>>> I also hope preparations should start soon at least with application letters
>>> for visa, because there are potential visitors from the countries, where
>>> visa is needed to enter Slovakia (e.g. Belarus, and I don't sure about
> [...]

Links:
------
[1]
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Talk:Wikimedia_CEE_Meeting_2013/Program