[WMCEE-l] CEE meeting 2013?

Kiril Simeonovski kiril.simeonovski at gmail.com
Fri Sep 6 01:16:50 CEST 2013

Hi to all,

I'd like to direct your attention to the discussion page for this year's
conference programme, which includes several topics with supporting votes
by the community members and the potential attendees. Please note that this
was very similar to what we did last year and could be used as a nice
starting point to create the programme for this year as well. I think it's
time to conclude it and start finding people who are interested to
facilitate these sessions. But first, we need to launch an announcement
before doing anything.

Best regards,

Kiril