[WMCEE-l] CEE meeting 2013?

Raul Veede raul.veede at gmail.com
Thu Sep 5 11:51:31 CEST 2013

Actually, you might want to start organization with the content first. If
there are no speakers in the program, it is not obvious we need four days
instead of two (or even a single one). Who would finance an application for
"somebody might or might not be speaking someday, we don't know"? Visible
content gets people committed to coming, too.

Raul