[WMCEE-l] CEE meeting 2013?

Tomasz Ganicz polimerek at gmail.com
Thu Sep 5 11:24:51 CEST 2013

Acutally I have not seen this application... I suggested that I can
help to improve it but first - the organisers must prepare the draft
version of it. Bear in mind that it takes around 1 month from
submitting the application to get the final decision of WMF.

Tomek "Polimerek" Ganicz
http://www.ganicz.pl/poli/