[WMCEE-l] CEE meeting 2013?

Raul Veede raul.veede at gmail.com
Tue Sep 3 14:40:00 CEST 2013

How's it going?

I still can't see a program on the website, and on the talk page there are
only themes with some 6-7 people saying what they'd like to see, not who's
going to talk about what. No changes on the talk page since August 24, and
on the program page since August 3.
https://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Wikimedia_CEE_Meeting_2013/Program&action=history
https://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Talk:Wikimedia_CEE_Meeting_2013/Program&action=history

If there is no program, I'm afraid it might be difficult to get people
booking their flights, not to mention the funding by WMF. Or is there
something much, much thorough, altogether with the agreements by speaker,
somewhere offline I just can't see?

It seems there are no members in the grant application team anyway:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_CEE_Meeting_2013/Team

I'm just a bit worried. I'd like to book the flights ASAP, but not until
I'll be sure there will really be a four-day conference I can fly to. Can't
tell my boss I'll leave work just to spend some days on a vacation in the
beautiful mountains of Slovakia.

Cheers,

Raul
WMEE