[WMCEE-l] Conference accommodation?

Lodewijk lodewijk at effeietsanders.org
Thu Oct 31 19:29:47 CET 2013

Hi Michal,

what would be the costs for that (or for attending in general)? I am unable
to find this information on the site, but that might just be me.

Also, I'd like to understand a bit better what the meeting is still going
to look like, and which attendees are still planning to come. Could someone
make an overview of that online? Since you know who were originally
planning to come, you could perhaps outline the situation, and ask for a
confirmation.

I'm asking this because AffCom is currently discussing whether we should
send a delegate or not.

Best,
Lodewijk