[WMCEE-l] *urgent* Re: CEE Meeting cancelled?

Lodewijk lodewijk at effeietsanders.org
Fri Oct 25 16:56:04 CEST 2013

Any update on the situation? I read 8 people bought tickets at least, and
several people are within train distance so should be able to manage last
minute. I guess there's enough critical mass for an effective meeting if
properly prepared - but that requires more involvement on the program than
I've seen so far and perhaps the name 'conference' should be replaced for
meeting :) (conference suggests a more passive event - and much more
preperation).

Any update would be appreciated.

Lodewijk