[WMCEE-l] *urgent* Re: CEE Meeting cancelled?

Michal Matúšov michal.matusov at wikimedia.sk
Sat Oct 19 07:56:00 CEST 2013

Hi all,

As it was advised to me, we are reconsidering the event. Firstly I am
urgently looking for another funding to be able to organise the event in
the announced time and venue without changes. I already have the idea
where.

It was proposed to postpone the meeting but in that state of things is
it only the last possibility. I hope that during 2 days we can inform
about more details.

Regards!

18.10.2013 22:49 odosielateľ napísal:

> [...]
>
> Susanna Mkrtchyan
> Wikimedia Armenia NGO, President
>
> Paruyr Sevak 1, room 335,
> 0014 Yerevan, Armenia
>
> T: +374 10 281980 [1]
> E: susanna.mkrtchyan na wikimedia.am
>
> On Tue, Oct 15, 2013 at 11:47 PM, Marcin Cieslak <marcin na cieslak.name> wrote:
>
> Susana,
>
> I don't know what is the problem?
>
> Slovakia is represented by the non-resident ambassador in Bratislava (has no diplomatic post), but it is possible to
> apply for a Schengen visa up to 90 days in Polish consulate in Yerevan:
>
> http://erywan.msz.gov.pl/en/consular_information/visas_to_slovakia/ [3]
> Seems like you need an invitation registered with Slovak Cudzinecká polícia
>
> //Saper
>
> On Tue, Oct 15, 2013 at 9:24 PM, Susanna Mkrtchyan <susanna.mkrtchyan na wikimedia.am> wrote:
>
> Hi All.
>
> Excuse for disturbing, I need advice or help.
> Today I received this mail from Michal Matusov.
>
> "Dear Susanna.
> I'm so sorry but it seems to be very improbable to receive all documents in time, foreign affairs police needs up to 2 weeks for confirmation.
> Do you have some another proposal? For example some Armenian living outside of Armenia who would like to attend the conference?
> I am really so sorry that I haven't helped you more.
> Regards."
>
> May be for visiting Slovakia, I can get the visa for other country, for instance, Germany or Poland, which have embassies in Armenia.
> Could anybody of you help to solve this problem.
>
> Thanks,
> Susanna.
>
> Susanna Mkrtchyan
> Wikimedia Armenia NGO, President
>
> Paruyr Sevak 1, room 335,
> 0014 Yerevan, Armenia
>
> T: +374 10 281980 [1]
> E: susanna.mkrtchyan na wikimedia.am
>
> On Wed, Oct 9, 2013 at 9:26 AM, Juan de Vojníkov <juandevojnikov na gmail.com> wrote:
>
> _I confess it was a little disappointing to see not big public interest about the meeting in middle of organising it. But it seems to be caused by lack of communication, because as I have written personally to potential attendants they showed interest._
>
> Oh yes, that is the right progress. I would recommend to talk to all potential participants directly. If you dont know to who, look at life documentation from other meeting to know, who is working on what in which country: https://etherpad.wikimedia.org/p/CEE2012 [4]
>
> _This approach wasn't so effective as you can seein program talk page._
>
> Next time, you can visit other Wikimedia events in the area to see, what is their approach.
>
> Jan
>
> 2013/10/9 Mile Kiš <m.mikym na gmail.com>
>
> And who (sill) thinks that we do not have communicate on this list. 13 emails in 1 day :)
>
> Hope, everything will be fine in the end. We really need CEE conference and we really need to put progress in working together.

Tomek "Polimerek" Ganicz
http://pl.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Polimerek [9]
http://www.ganicz.pl/poli/ [10]
http://www.cbmm.lodz.pl/work.php?id=29&title=tomasz-ganicz [11]

Tomek "Polimerek" Ganicz
http://pl.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Polimerek [9]
http://www.ganicz.pl/poli/ [10]
http://www.cbmm.lodz.pl/work.php?id=29&title=tomasz-ganicz [11]

 Asaf Bartov
 Wikimedia Foundation [12]

the sum of all knowledge. Help us make it a reality!
https://donate.wikimedia.org [13]

Michal Matúšov
[[:w:sk:Redaktor:KuboF]]
Wikimedia Slovenská republika