[WMCEE-l] *urgent* Re: CEE Meeting cancelled?

Tomasz Ganicz polimerek at gmail.com
Fri Oct 18 23:39:12 CEST 2013

I am not quite sure, but it seems that organizers already silently resigned
from direct WMF financial support. As far as I know, they have their own
grant from other institution and some support from some chapters. I am not
writing this to blame WMF or organisers. For sure there is not enough time
now for WMF to make a decision of financial support of CEE meeting. Anyway
- we have not bought any tickets yet - but we are already engaged with help
with visa issues for several people outside EU.