[WMCEE-l] Scholarship for CEE

Kiril Simeonovski kiril.simeonovski at gmail.com
Wed Oct 16 01:45:39 CEST 2013

It will be also good if someone posts a list of countries that will be
included for this year's conference. Not that last year the Albanian,
Bulgarian, Lithuanian and Romanian (sorry if I miss any) communities were
informed about the conference but nobody registered from these communities.

Best,

Kiril