[WMCEE-l] CEE Meeting cancelled?

Marcin Cieslak marcin at cieslak.name
Tue Oct 15 21:47:45 CEST 2013

Susana,

I don't know what is the problem?

Slovakia is represented by the non-resident ambassador in Bratislava (has
no diplomatic post), but it is possible to
apply for a Schengen visa up to 90 days in Polish consulate in Yerevan:

http://erywan.msz.gov.pl/en/consular_information/visas_to_slovakia/

Seems like you need an invitation registered with Slovak Cudzinecká polícia

//Saper