[WMCEE-l] WM CEE Meeting - registration form

Kiril Simeonovski kiril.simeonovski at gmail.com
Mon Oct 14 11:45:37 CEST 2013

Hi,

Two representatives per country is something that was used as a proxy for
last year. First, it's important to make plans on what are the countries
that will be invited to send representatives from their communities and
then to invite two or so from each of them. If you think that the funds
might be a problem, I urge to submit a grant request to the Wikimedia
Foundation as soon as possible (although it might be already late).

Best regards,

Kiril

On Mon, Oct 14, 2013 at 1:08 AM, Michal Matúšov <michal.matusov at wikimedia.sk