[WMCEE-l] CEE Meeting cancelled?

Juan de Vojníkov juandevojnikov at gmail.com
Wed Oct 9 07:26:21 CEST 2013

*I confess it was a little disappointing to see not big public interest
about the meeting in middle of organising it. But it seems to be caused by
lack of communication, because as I have written personally to potential
attendants they showed interest.*

Oh yes, that is the right progress. I would recommend to talk to all
potential participants directly. If you dont know to who, look at life
documentation from other meeting to know, who is working on what in which
country: https://etherpad.wikimedia.org/p/CEE2012

*This approach wasn't so effective as you can seein program talk page.*

Next time, you can visit other Wikimedia events in the area to see, what is
their approach.[?]

Jan