[WMCEE-l] CEE Meeting cancelled?

Michal Matúšov michal.matusov at wikimedia.sk
Tue Oct 8 16:55:58 CEST 2013

We haven't enough money without WMF grant yet, so our intention is to
apply for WMF grant. Grant from International Vysegrad Fund only helped
but it is not sufficient.

About providing travel informations on Meta (
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_CEE_Meeting_2013/Conference )
is already commissioned our translator.

Regards.

08.10.2013 12:58 odosielateľ napísal: